Friday, May 6, 2011

My sister is getting married.

Finally they set a date. Late September.

We were actually waiting for them to set a date last summer, but then my sister's soon to be mother-in-law got ill. By December she was so ill that we were all scared for her. She even asked her grown kids to visit her for the holidays without their families/significant other. Christmas Eve, I prayed for her to get healthy; I think we all prayed for her. A miracle happened and she got all better. She invited all her kids with their families/significant other for Easter, and it was there that she told my sister she can't wait to see her in a wedding gown.

So my sister and her soon to be husband came back and set the date. They are getting married in the same church that my two older sisters got married, and are also having the reception in the same venue as theirs. I am so happy for them.

And yes, I am my little sister's maid of honor! lol. She didn't even asked me, lol, she just assumed that I was, and when I jokingly told her that she should have least asked me, she said, would I have asked her or just assumed that she was? I didn't tell her, but I think I would have asked her in a way that is given that she is my maid of honor, lol! Our two older sisters were maid/matron of honor of each other, so I guess we always thought that we would be each other's maid/matron of honor. Hopefully, there would be another marriage for me, and hopefully there would be a planned wedding this time, so I would be able to not ask, lol, but simply assume that, my younger sister to be my matron of honor.

I am so excited for her, and I am so happy for myself, lol, that I have lost weight and I wouldn't be too disgusted with how I look! I still have almost five months to lose more weight and look better! lol. I think I have lost on the average, about 3.5 pounds a month! I know that is very slow, but at least I think I have been consistent! I have not weight myself every month or even every week, but every once in awhile that I did, I saw a smaller number. So hopefully I shall be closer to my ideal weight by the end of September and look good.

I so want her body and her dress, not in white though! lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment