Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I got another A-!

My other professor just sends us an email that the grades have been posted on the class webpage and I could not breathe to go there and find out my grade! Of course the grades were posted with our student identification number. Gone are the days that the grades were posted on the professors' door with our social security numbers. Of course I was  grateful that I could check my grade from here and I didn't have to beg my dad to go see my grade and call me. Anyhow, I jumped to fetch my purse and got my id out, and off I went in search of my grade. I am so memorizing my student id number, lol.

Of course I did not expect to get an A-, I thought more like B+. I did lousy on my midterm, and even thought I studied very hard for the final and I thought I had done well, I could not be sure. But I GOT AN A-, lol.

I can't begin to say how ecstatic I am at the moment. I did well this semester. I wish that I had not dropped the other class and had gotten another A- in that too. But hopefully I can do better next semester and pass all three of my classes with grades A as base! lol.

Baking cookies right now, the smell has saturated the apartment, and waiting for my sister to get home.

Happy times.

1 comment: