Friday, December 17, 2010

Done with my first semester ...

I had my only final yesterday. I think I did OK, but then I could be wrong! I wish I was given the right answers, so I would know for sure, right now, if I had done OK or not. My niece tells me that some of her professors post the answers of an exam right away on their class website, and she always knows right after the exam how she has done. Unfortunately, my professor is not of this school of thought!

Anyhow, I also handed in my second and final paper for my other class on Monday. I think I did OK on that too. I put a lot of time and effort into it, and I learned a lot. That is all I can expect of myself.

So now I am going to my younger sister until Christmas. She lives a few hours drive away from us, in the neighboring state, and she asked me to go stay with her and then drive back with her on Thursday. I jumped at her offer because for one, her condo has cable, lol, so I can watch movies during the day that she goes to work. Of course she also has internet. Plus there is a gym in her building and she said she can get me passes. I have seen her gym, it is pretty good. And lastly, I would be in approximately of an oven so I can bake cookies. In my tiny basement area I don't have an oven, and I love baking Christmas cookies so here is my chance.

I am at my parents right now to do laundry and then I shall take the train in the early afternoon to get to my sister's by the time she gets off work. We are going out to dinner. I can't wait. I have been such a student, lol, for 3 and half months that going out to dinner is such a huge deal to me right now.

So now that I shall be connected to internet all day, I hope to be able to post more and read much more. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment